MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 Postman & Mail Guard Hall Ticket dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle has declared date of examination for Postman and Mail Guard and which will be 26 June 2016; Candidates will able to download MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 on or after 10 June 2016. MP Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2016 will be available online on official website www.dopmp.in. MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 Postman & Mail Guard Hall Ticket dopmp.in
Information About MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through support tab. Candidates are also recommend to keep their Email and Mobile phone active. All alert about MP Post Office Postman and Mail Guard Examination will be notified through Email.
Official Website: www.dopmp.in
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is making arrangements to release the MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 for those aspirants who have applied for Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 for the purpose of filling up the total 374 posts. The Postal Department has decided to arrange the recruitment exam for Postman and Mailguard posts. The applicant can download the Admit Card for MP Postal Circle Postman Exam 2016 by using the official link of the department. After submitting the application form, the job fighters are now looking for the Hall Ticket which is expected to be available after 10th June 2016.
MP Post Office Call Letter 2016
Candidates who were applying for these MP Postal Circle Postman Jobs released under MP Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Aptitude Test. The marks obtained in Aptitude test will be taken to draw merit in each division and selection will be purely on merit basis. MP Postal Circle Merit List 2016 will be disclose online at their official website www.dopmp.in.
MP Postal Circle Cut Off Marks 2016
Candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in each part to get shortlisted for further process. General Category candidates need to obtain 40% marks out of total marks to get selected for further process. While SC/ST and OBC candidates need to obtain 33 marks, and 37 marks respectively.
- OC Candidates need to obtain minimum 10 marks each part, Parts A, B while SC/ST candidates have to secure 8 marks, 9 marks for OBC.
- Parts C (Two Segments) Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC.
MP Postal Circle Syllabus 2016
- General knowledge : This section include question from Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
- Mathematics : In this section question will be asked from Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration.
- English : This section include question from Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, question from a small unseen passage etc.
- Regional Language: Question will be asked from Shabd pad, Kriyabhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo Ka Rupantaran, Swarsandhi, Alankar etc.
The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language. There is no negative marking. The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours. The questions on General Knowledge and Mathematics will also be supplied in the Regional Language i.e. Hindi in addition to English.
MP Post Office Hall Ticket Download 2016
On 10th April 2016 MP postal circle issued recruitment notification for mail guard and Postman vacancies. There were 374 vacancies in which 367 posts are for Postman and the remaining 7 vacancies are for mail guard. The applications are collected until 05th May 2016; thousands of aspirants have applied for Postman job. Applicants who have applied for the recruitment have to collect the MP Postal Circle Postman Admit Card 2016. The official website from which candidate collect admit card is www.dopmp.in.
MP Postal Circle Call Letter, Admit Card, Hall Ticket 2016
Hall Ticket will be release 15 to 20 days before the exam. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is about to take written examination for the post of Postman/Mail Guard in month of May, 2016. Exact Date and time of written examination is announced now and it is published at official website dopmp.in. All important details such as exam date, time MP Post Office Admit Card 2016, and exam center will be mention over Admit Card of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Exam 2016. Applicant are advice to download admit card as soon as it is available on main web portal.
www.dopmp.in Admit Card 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department manages the day to day functioning of various head offices, sub-post offices, and branch post offices through their regional and divisional level arrangements. India Post is government formed postal system agency in Indian and it has been running since 1 April 1774. Today Indian Postal Service had more than 154,866 post offices in over India which serve postal services in Urban as well as rural areas. India post is divided into 22 postal circles which are independently headed by chief postmaster general. Currently more than 4,70,000 employees are working with Indian postal circle MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016. MP postal circle is divided into two regions Indore region and H.Q region which is consists of 20 postal divisions and 3 RMS divisions. MP postal circle is headed by Chief Postmaster General.
Steps To Download MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
- Visit official website www.dopmp.in
- On home, you will find link in term of MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 for Postman And Mail Guard Examination
- Click on that direct link, Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit button, within few seconds MP Post Office Postman Hall Ticket 2016 will be appeared on your computer screen
- take a printout of hall ticket.