JEECUP Counselling 2016, Choice Filling, Document Verification, Schedule Letter Download @ jeecup.nic.in
JEECUP Counselling 2016 @ jeecup.nic.in is available to apply for UP Polytechnic Counselling 2016 & JEECUP Choice Filling, UP Polytechnic Diploma Document Verification, Document Verification Center, Counselling Schedule, Counselling Dates, Download Counselling Latter etc. from official website www.jeecup.nic.in.
Information About JEECUP Counselling 2016
UP Polytechnic Counseling Schedule Publish Now JEECUP Counselling 2016. JEECUP counseling will be started from 25 June, 2016. Counseling will be conducted in 4 Rounds. Candidates can make Registration & Fill Choice for 1st Round from 25 June to 01 July, 2016. Document Verification will be conducted on 26 June to 02 July. UP Polytechnic Counseling 2016 JEECUP Counseling Schedule date latest news download Polytechnic counseling Letter check Seat Allotment result jeecup UP polytechnic admission 2016 counseling. UP Polytechnic Counseling Has been Started Now jeecup.nic.in. Candidates Can Register and Lock Your College Choice Through Given Below Link JEECUP Counselling 2016.
Official Website: www.jeecup.nic.in
Good News for All JEECUP 2016 Aspirants..………UP Government has reduced Counseling Fee for Admission in Polytechnic Colleges from Rs. 400/- to Rs. 250/- per candidate. Now Candidates can also submit the Fee online. Women Polytechnic Colleges will also open for Girl Students.
Counseling Start From 25 June 2016
If all goes well, form new session semester system will applicable & there will also be change in the pattern & syllabus for First Year courses JEECUP Counselling 2016. There are 336 Private Colleges, 103 Government Colleges, 18 Aided Colleges & 5 other Colleges (which are organized by other department). In total, 461 Institutes have 1,38,367 Seats for first year admission. So before New Session approx 10% seats will be increased. 120 Seats will be increased for Chandausi & Ambedkar Nagar.
Important Dates For JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2016
- First Round of Counselling: 25th June to 08th July 2016
- Second Round of Counselling: 10th to 18th July 2016
- Third Round of Counselling: 20th to 26th July 2016
- Fourth Round of Counselling: 28th July to 03rd August 2016
- Reporting by students: 25th July to 06th August 2016
- Reporting by Institutes: From 01st to 06th August 2016
- Spot Counselling: 08th August 2016
UP Polytechnic Counselling 2016
Uttar Pradesh, Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) has recently released the web counselling schedule for the admissions into the Polytechnic courses in the state. Those candidates who have taken the test and checked their Results can go through the detailed counselling schedule here. The state level examination of Polytechnic entrance for the academic year 2016-17 had already been released according to which a number of candidates have applied JEECUP Counselling 2016.
www.jeecup.org Counselling 2016
According to the planned schedule, the JEECUP Polytechnic examination was conducted on 01st May 2016 and the Result of the test was declared on 11th of May. Since then, all the qualified candidates have been waiting to know the JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2016 and attend the web counselling process. As the detailed JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2016 has been recently released and the counselling is going to start soon, the candidates can have a look at the schedule from the official site or by using the quick links provided here JEECUP Counselling 2016.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) Schedule
|1.||First Round||Registration & Choice Filling||25 June To 1 July 2016|
|Document Verification||26 June To 2 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||5 July To 8 July|
|2.||Second Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||10 July To 11 July 2016|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||10 July To 12 July|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||15 July To 18 July|
|3.||Third Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||20 July To 21 July|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||20 July To 22 July|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||25 July To 26 July|
|4.||Fourth Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||28 July To 29 July|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||28 July To 30 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||2 Aug To 3 Aug|
|5.||Reporting By Candidate||Document Verification, Fee Submission||25 July To 6 Aug|
|6.||Reporting By Institute||Reporting to JEEC(P) Of Admitted Candidate in Institute||1 Aug To 6 Aug|
|7.||Spot Counseling (For Govt. Aided Institute)||Document verification, Fee Submission||8 Aug 2016|
Document Required For JEECUP Counselling 2016
- Result, Rank card of Entrance Exam
- 10th ya 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL Etc).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Character Certificate
There is also an increment in Call Centres for ease of Students. Details of Seats will be available on website before 10 days of Counseling. Extending the Previous 68 Help Centres in 58 District, Now in 63 District 78 Help Centers will be opened. From the Year 2016, Candidate doesn’t need to pay Security money of Rs. 3000/- which was submitted in Private Polytechnic Institutions.
Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.), Lucknow will Conduct Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic (JEECUP 2016) Counselling. The candidates who have Qualified in Polytechnic Entrance exam 2016 (JEECUP) for take Admission in Diploma Engineering & other Courses (Diploma- civil, Mechanical, Electrical, CS, IT,Chemical etc) of UP Government & Private Polytechnic and other Colleges. Counseling will be conducted at the Various centers in Uttar Pradesh. and Counseling Letters are also Available for Download from JEECUP website www.jeecup.nic.in. The students can download their Counseling Letter from Here Given below Download Link or also from following website (http://www.jeecup.org/ OR jeecup.nic.in.
JEECUP Counselling Procedure 2016
- Check Your Fee Status Compulsorily
- Click On Document Upload Status
- Note –
- Your Documents will be verified and you will receive OTP for Choice filling
- If you do not receive OTP before your scheduled Choice filling dates, Click on Resend OTP option
- Fill your choices in order of priority of Colleges and Branch
- Lock your Choices
- Note – After Processing of Choices, Allotment Result will be Declared
- Deposit Seat Confirmation Fee
- Download Allotment Letter
- Report at Your Allotted College
Follow These 5 Simple Step For UP Polytechnic Counselling
Step 1. Registration
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the particulars in the Online Registration Form.
- Carefully review all the entries before submission JEECUP Counselling 2016.
- The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Registration Form. The Registration Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, a Unique Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Counseling Process and also required for all future correspondence. System will Communicate Candidate Registration Number on his/ her registered Mobile Number.
- Take the printout of the displaying candidate Registration Number. (For Further Proceedings).
Step 2. E-challan
- Click on ‘Download e-Challan’ link.
- Take the printout of this Challan Slip.(Print option- A4 size in Landscape).
- Make the payment through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Ensure that the Transaction Id given by bank should be clear and readable . Only Correct Transaction Id will be considered for the Updating Counseling Fee.Keep two slips of challan (which is Candidate Copy and CAC copy) with you JEECUP Counselling 2016.
- Simultaneously user can visit his / her designated help center or document verificationcenter to verify his / her document regarding his / her eligibility for appearing in the counseling. Please Ensure that Step 2 is Complete done before Starting Step-3.
Step 3. Choice Filling
- Click on ‘Choice Submission Login ’ link.
- Fill the required Information on the screen like roll no and OTP (One Time Password) which was sent registered Mobile Number. Then submit for JEECUP Counselling 2016.
- In case PIN/ OTP has not been recevied or candidate has misplaced or forgotten PIN/ OTP he / she can generate PIN/ OTP for himself / herself by clicking ‘Resend OTP/ PIN’.
- Fill the roll no and OTP (One Time Password) and then Submit After Successfully Login the Choices will appear according to his / her eligibility like ‘Choice Available’ To view Choices Available (Offered Seats) for You Choice Submission ‘Choice Selection Branch Wise’,To Submit choice Branch Wise ‘Choice Selection Institute Wise’ To Submit choice Institute Wise ‘Choice Deletion’ To Delete any Selected Choice View Submitted Choice’ To View Submitted Choices Choice Interchange’ To Inter Change any Selected Choice Lock Choices Lock Choices. Locking is mandatory after submitting all final choices
Step 4. Document Verification
- Visit Your Help Center to verify your Document JEECUP Counselling 2016.
- Now the user will get PIN / OTP for filling choices through SMS on his / her on registered Mobile Number.
Step 5. Allotment, Locking of Final Choice Filling
- Lock Choices. Locking is mandatory after submitting all final choices