IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2016 ibps.in (CWE PO/MT VI) Apply Online For 8822 Post Application Form
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification @ www.ibps.in is released on today to Apply Online For 8822 Post For Probationary Officers / Management Trainees Phase VI (CWE PO/MT VI). IBPS Going To Conduct IBPS PO Pre & Mains Exam. Download IBPS PO Notification Pdf for 8822 posts and IBPS PO 6 Notification 2016 Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria. Candidates are waiting for IBPS Application Form 2016, Online Application, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Information About IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks IBPS PO Recruitment Notification. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode www.ibps.in.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released notification for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations IBPS PO Recruitment Notification. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in banks apply for the IBPS PO/ MT VI 2016. Aspirants can check the educational qualification, application fee and other important details regarding notification from here www.ibps.in. All the eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from 26th July 2016 and the last date for the registration is 13th August 2016.
IBPS PO Exam 2016
The institute of banking personnel selection will be going to conduct IBPS CWE-VI PO Exam 2016 in October/November 2016 IBPS PO Exam 2016. Candidates who are looking for banking jobs they can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 from official website www.ibps.in Now. The IBPS has been published the official notification of probationary officer exam 2016. The Exam schedule for IBPS CWE-VI PO/MT will be form 16th October for Preliminary exam and 20th November 2016 for main exam Pattern.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO
Age Limits: Candidates should possess age limit of 20 years and the maximum of 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive). Age limit is applicable as per rules given in IBPS PO Recruitment Notification.
Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government in the IBPS PO Recruitment Notification. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Mode Of Selection: As Per Official IBPS PO Recruitment Notification All of participant’s will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for Interview and Will Get Appointment Letters.
Application Fee Details: Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/PWD should pay 100 /- and for others, the fee is 600 /- for more details check on IBPS PO Recruitment Notification.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr No.||Type Of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr.No.||Type Of Test (Objective)||Marks/Time||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50 (40 Mins)||140 mins|
|2||English Language||40 (30 Mins)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50 (40 Mins)|
|4||General Awareness||40 (20 Mins)|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20 (10 mins)|
Important Dates For IBPS PO Exam 2016
- Start of Online Application: 26th July 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 13th August 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016
- Online Examination – Main 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview January 2017
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
How To Apply For IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below www.ibps.in.
- Now You can Access The Homepage of official website.
- Now Navigate to menu & Find
- IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2016
- Click on IBPS PO/ MT VI 2016
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the provided fields.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph if necessary.
- Pay the application fee through internet banking or debit & credit card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/Take a printout of the application for further reference.