Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017 ~ cetdelhiexam.nic.in CET Diploma Result, Rank Card, Cut Off
Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017 ~ www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Now, the wait is over. DTE Delhi is going to declare CET Polytechnic Results 2017 today at 4 PM. Candidates can check Delhi CET Results & Ranks from the direct link provided below. Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam Result, Delhi CET Result, Delhi CET Polytechnic 2017 Results, Delhi CET Diploma Result, Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017 Ranks, Delhi CET Results, Delhi CET Polytechnic Diploma Ranks, Delhi CET Polytechnic Rank Card, Delhi CET Polytechnic Cut Off, Score Card, Declare Delhi CET Result 2017 Online Check, From Official Website cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
Information About Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017
Directorate of Training and Technical Education is entrusted with the responsibility of providing trained technical manpower for the technological up gradation of industrial production, services, productivity and innovation, contributing to the planned growth of the country’s economy www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. It conducts various examinations for the admissions into various programs Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017.
Official Website: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
This year it has released notification for the Delhi CET and the candidates who had written the exam can check the results from the official website cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Department of Training and Technical Education for Delhi conduct the CET exam each of the year for the full time diploma courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017. The initial information about the session 2017-18.
Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam Result 2017 Check Here
The seats of Polytechnic in Government and Government aided polytechnic institute is filled through the examination, in the examination total 85% of the seats are reserved for the Delhi candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats are available for the outside Delhi residents www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. The Delhi Board of Education has conducted the CET for the various diploma courses all over Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017.
Declare Delhi CET Result 2017 —– Check Here
Delhi CET Result 2017
The examination was conducted in the month of May 2017 at various centres. The results will be released at the official website and the candidates need to remember their login id and password for finding out their results, which was allotted for each individual at the time of registration cetdelhiexam.nic.in. The Joint Entrance Examination Council of NCT of Delhi is the selection test.
|Name of the Organization||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Name of the Examination||Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Course||Full-Time Diploma Programme|
|Date of the examination||27th May and 28th May 2017|
|Starting Date of Application Form||20th March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||20th April 2017|
|Release date of Admit Card||One Week before the CET Exam|
|Release Date of the result||16th June 2017|
Delhi CET Polytechnic Diploma Ranks 2017
The Delhi CET exam was led first time on 1986-87 www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. This exam is each year led. Those candidates who will clear the Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017 they can take affirmation in Delhi satisfy different polytechnic universities in different stream courses. This exam is the placement test for different Polytechnic courses. Here we have refreshed all data identified with Delhi CET exam.
Delhi CET Polytechnic Cut Off 2017
Based on the marks obtained in the CET 2017, the Controller, CET 2017 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test cetdelhiexam.nic.in. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure a minimum of 10% marks and reserved category must secure a minimum of 5% marks in CET 2017. The ranks will be awarded to the candidates, based on which the counselling will be done.
Declare Delhi CET Result 2017
DTE Delhi released notification and invited online applications for the Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017. A huge number of candidates who are eligible and interested applied and appeared for the 4,635 seats in all full-time diploma courses. 357 seats are also available under Lateral entry scheme in diploma courses www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Overall, 10 government institutions, 1 government-aided institution and 5 private institutions offer diploma courses.
Steps To Check Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ take a printout for further reference.