Application Form & Exam Date Of REET 2016 at education.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Form Of REET 2016 | Exam Date Of REET Exam 2016 | REET 2016 | REET Exam Online | REET Exam Date 2016 | REET Application Form 2016 | REET Exam Online | Admission form | www.education.rajasthan.gov.in | education.rajasthan.gov.in
Information About REET Exam Date 2016:
Teacher job seekers of Rajasthan state who are looking for 3rd grade teacher vacancies, this is to notify that registration lines have been activated and we can’t exactly say what is the number of vacancies would be but it is expected to be about nearly 20000 vacancies to be filled up based on performance and score card of this REET. Please note that those candidates who have applied for RTET 2013 also need to re-submit their application but good news is that they don’t have to pay examination fee. Application Form & Exam Date Of REET 2016 at education.rajasthan.gov.in
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Total Number Of Post: 20000 Approx Vacancies
Name Of The Post: Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher
For Primary Level (Class 1st to 5th): Interested candidates should have done 12th/Intermediate or graduation with at least 50% marks and also done 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or whatever name known. Application Form & Exam Date Of REET 2016 at education.rajasthan.gov.in
For Secondary Level (Class 5th to 8th): Desirous candidates should have attained at least undergraduate or post graduate degree in any subject with at least 50% marks and apart from this they should be a holder of valid B.Ed certificate as well.
REET Exam Date 2016: 7 February 2016
REET Exam Syllabus 2016:
Please note that before paying application fee; make sure you are eligible to apply because if once fee is paid then it won’t be refunded in any circumstances.
- For primary or secondary level exam: Rs 400/-
- For both primary & secondary level exam: Rs 600/-
How To Apply For REET Exam 2016:
- First of all visit official site at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2015 and read notification.
- After reading and understanding all rules and regulations, proceed further to fill and submit your application form using detailed instructions given in notification.
- After filling you can submit it and pay application fee as well but before submitting it is advisable that you verify form twice whether all details are as per your qualification or not.
- Upon successful submission of your application, you will be provided unique application id so save it and using that id in option “Get Filled Form” on home page you can take copy of application for future use.
- For more details please refer official REET notification from below link.