AIIMS MBBS Result 2016, Cut Off Marks, Counselling aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MBBS Result 2016, Cut Off Marks, Counselling aiimsexams.org mbbs results 2016, www.aiimsexams.org, name wise, cutoff 2016, merit list, score rank card, The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam result 2016 will be declare soon! The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS entrance exam 2016 result is likely to be declared today, June 14. The AIIMS MBBS result 2016 is likely to be declared online today on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. AIIMS MBBS Result 2016, Cut Off Marks, Counselling aiimsexams.org, All candidates who appeared in AIIMS MBBS exam to check AIIMS MBBS Score Card 2016, Merit List, Rank Card, Cut Off Marks, Cutoff, Counselling Dates, Counselling Schedules, Counselling Procedure, Counselling Document Required.
Information About AIIMS MBBS Result 2016
The examination authority will declare the result of AIIMS MBBS 2016 on June 14, 2016. The authority will declare result of only those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks as prescribed by the examination authority AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. The AIIMS MBBS result 2016 will be declared on the basis of All India rank wise as well as roll number wise. To check result candidates have to look for their name, roll number, father’s name and category in the result list.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS MBBS 2016 result and scorecards will be officially declared online.Follow the steps given below to check your results declared by The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) online on the official website www.aiimsexams.org MBBS Result 2016 declared officially. Post the MBBS result declaration the counselling sessions will begin for those who have cleared the entrance examination AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. The first round of counselling sessions will be conducted on July 4,5 and 6 followed by the second round of counselling session on August 4 and the third session on September 6.
AIIMS Medical Results 2016
All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Test is generally known as AIIMS 2016. AIIMS 2016 will be officially managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences www.aiimsexams.org, New Delhi AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. It is a national level UG medical entrance exam that organizes to provide admission in MBBS programme AIIMS MBBS Exam Results 2016. AIIMS 2016 Exam will be conducted to take admission for 672 seats in various seven centres of AIIMS located in Patna, Delhi, Raipur, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar and Rishikesh. This institute owes the authority to announce AIIMS Result 2016.
AIIMS MBBS Results 2016 @ aiimsexams.org
AIIMS 2016 Exam will be conducted in the Month of June 2016 (tentative). The entrance test will be organized via Computer Based Test (CBT) only AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. AIIMS Result 2016 will be announced at the official portal of AIIMS in the second/third week of June, 2016 (tentative). AIIMS counselling 2016 will be started on the first week of July, 2016 (tentative) www.aiimsexams.org. Only those candidates apply for the counselling procedure that will successfully pass or placed in the merit list.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2016
The AIIMS Counselling 2016 will be conducted in four sessions (First counselling, second counselling, third counselling and Open counselling) aiiimsexams.org Medical results 2016. The counselling will be started in the first week of July 2016 (tentative). On the premises of the rank in merit list candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. The Counseling for allotment of all seven AIIMS for admission to MBBS course will be organized at AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2016, New Delhi. In counselling, selected candidates will fill the choices of colleges/institutes according to their decision.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Counselling Document Required
- Admit Card of AIIMS 2016.
- Call Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Birth Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet/certificate
- 12th class mark sheet/certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- One set of self attested copies of all the certificates.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Dates 2016
If SC candidates will not available to fill the seats reserved then the same seat will be filled by the ST candidates and vice versa AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. In case candidates will not belong from SC/ST categories, the vacant seats will be filled by the Gen category www.aiiimsexams.org counselling. Similarly, the OBC seat remains empty in the wake of calling all qualified OBC candidates then OBC seats will be filled by the gen category.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedules 2016
- In the counselling procedure, the seats will be filed by the open (UR) competition first in which all UR.SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be called for the counselling that is based on the merit list www.aiimsexams.org.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will be advised to fill up the seats earn marked for them in their individual categories. During this process, if candidates belong to reserved category who wants to get admission under open competition have an option to fill their other institution choice for which they will be eligible according to rules of reservation. In open (UR) competition, the vacant seat by them will be filled by the candidates of same category in order of merit aiiimsexams.org results 2016.
- The counseling for SC/ST and OBC category seat will be begin only after filling up of all the unreserved seats.
- Candidates are required to be available in individual for the allotment of seats. Candidates will practice their decision of the Institute when called during the counseling according to their rank in a particular category. Option thus made will be last.
www.aiimsexams.org MBBS Result 2016
AIIMS Exam is the most sought examination of the medical field that is conduct to get admission in well established colleges or universities across India AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. All the Candidates who will appear for AIIMS Exam 2016 will get AIIMS Result 2016 through the official website www.aiiimsexams.org of AIIMS. After the declaration of the result AIIMS 2016 counselling will be conducted in month of July.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2016
The cut off marks will depend on factors like number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance exam AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. As per the AIIMS MBBS 2016 cut off marks, general category candidates have to score 50% while for OBC candidates have to score 45% in the entrance exam AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2016. The cut off will be determined on the basis of percentile as the examination will be held in two shifts and a Normalization Procedure will be used to determining the qualifying criteria AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. In the event of the percentiles for the two shifts being dissimilar / unequal, the lower of the two will be the eligibility cut-off for that category for all candidates i.e. both shifts aiiimsexams.org.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off Marks 2016
|Candidate’s Category||Cut of Marks|
AIIMS MBBS CutOff 2016
For example – If the 50% marks correspond to a Percentile score of 90 in Shift 1 and to a Percentile score of 88 in shift 2 then all those equal to or above 88 Percentile (Percentile score of 100 to 88) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category AIIMS MBBS Result 2016. Similar method will be adopted for the other categories to determine eligibility cut off marks www.aiimsexams.org.
Steps To Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2016
- Visit to official Portal of AIIMS www.aiimsexams.org from your phone, laptop or desktop browser.
- Find the link related to AIIMS MBBS Result 2016.
- Select link and enter “Candidate Roll No.” and “Capatcha verification”.
- Simultaneously click on the submit button or get AIIMS result.
- Result will be flashed on Computer Screen.
- Now, candidates will download the result.
- Keep a printout of result for further process.